<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21981355?origin\x3dhttp://siti-fatimah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, June 09, 2006
My mother, my father, bobby and practical.

My mother.

She is a 'serial-killer'. Her ambition when she's young is to be a surgeon but her dreams were shattered. But yesterday, she managed to make her dreams come true. She 'operated' my pimples. The best part of the operationg theater was the bed. I was lying on the pillow that is on my mum's lap. She's my woman. :)

The stages of my operation.
1- Surgical handwash for the surgeon.
2- As i am mobile, i walked to the toilet to clean my face.
3- She took the sterile tissue and started squeezing the zit.
4-Whole procedure took about 15 mins because there were few parts of the zits.
5-She said there were blood flowing from my cheeks.
6-Instead of wiping it nicely, she squeezed the zit. Ouch!
7-I was transferred to normal ward. An A-class ward bcos there's tv.
8-Drank some water and sleep.

End of procedure.

*The End*

My Father.

He is pro in buses. Don't mess with him when having a conversation regarding buses cos he's the man. Whenever you're lost, give him a call and he'll guide you. He even remembers any junctions or traffic lights near any busstops. He's my man. :)

*The End*

Bobby.

Bobby has been part of our family since last year. Initially, he belongs to my brother. And since my brother went to serve the nation, Bobby belongs to me. He's such a great companion. I love him to bits. He's white in colour, very virgin and pure. Few months ago, Bobby have been showing signs and symptoms that he's sick but he keeps it from me and my brother. He never fails to keep us smiling. But yesterday, 08062006, Bobby went into coma. *sobs*. He's still not feeling well. I can't bring him to the doctor because his IC is still missing. Im so sad. I miss Bobby. And sorry to my brother because i am the cause of his sickness.
* PLEASE WAKE UP BOBBY. IMISS YOU!!!!*

*The End*

The Practical.

I screwed up for practical today. I can't drive. I want to give up. I feel like opening the door and just leave. But the teacher very patient la. Thank god. I can just wait in the middle of the road when i want to turn right when the green arrow is blinking. WTF. Haiz. God help me.

*The End*


5:11 PM Friends are like roses... you have to look out for the pricks!