|
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Rainy Sunday.. Haiz. I'm sick. I'm having wheezing cough. Is there such a word?? hmm... I was browsing through www.abercrombie.com. You guys should too! Damn. The stuffs there is very nicelah. If only i stay in US, i can get those clothings easily seh. I'm so in love with the brand. The shirt may be simple but the design is unique in their own way. Well, what more can i say. Do log on to the website eh. Today, one of my malay newspaper's hot story is about the mad man who had sex with his own daughter. Actually, last friday already came out in the newspaper. Damn the man lah. He has 10 wives and 66 children, 33 males and 33 females. He even had sex with his own daughters saying that he wants them to bear his child. And also, according to him, its written in the Qur'an that a father is allowed to have sex with his own child. What is happening to the world?? His wife, will even beg their children to do it. His wife will just sit outside while their husbands torture their own child. What? They don't have any feelings ke?? Yes, its sinful to be rude to husband, but Allah gives them brain to think kan. Then use the brain lah. And that focker, he already had 66 children, still not enough sex?? hmm... Don't know what the hell is he thinking. As for the daughter, she is so brave to step forward and report the matter. I just hope that the punishment he get is equivalent to all his sins that he had done. And do remember, he will get 2 punishment. One for this world, and another is for the other world.. Haiz. Next time, think before u do. Another news is about an 18 yr-old guy who memorise the whole Qur'an. Alhamdullillah. What a great achievement. =) Well, Pinky should have reach London.=) My dear Mum will be reaching home soon. And for the next 3 days, i will be lonely. Haiz. Sue got NCC, and Biba got Club Crawl. Lonely...i'm so lonely... No. I must think positive. I must be independent.! =) Today, return the library books. But i can't find Susan Elizabeth Philips bookslah. Haiz. Anyway, i bought a pair of earrings and 2 pair of studs. I bought pens too. The brother just left for camp. He's turning 23 soon. Still deciding what to buy for him. hmm.. Ok. I'm done. Goodbye. 6:00 PM |
The Lady Siti Fatimah welcome to my blog. enjoy your stay. :) About her visit them Anisah :) Aunty Gold :) Beautiful Twins :) Clairissa :) Evon :) Haz :) Huda :) Kach Kumarni :) Kak Nora :) Kak Suriah :) Min :) Nikky :) Pretty Shoes :) ShEEla Grace E.P. :) Sue :) Sweethearts :) gossips history February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 August 2009 October 2009 June 2010 July 2010 December 2010 |