<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21981355?origin\x3dhttp://siti-fatimah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, April 29, 2006
Jb. Here i come.

I had the best sleep yesterdaylah. Slept around 10 pm ok. That is so very rare. Ter-doze off while watching tv. I was half awake when my mum left for jb, like again. Wake up to pray and sleep again till 8 am, cos i'm going to gym.

Met Nat around 10 plus and headed to Mac first cos Nat is hungry. The best part was at gym. There's only 1 guy inside. haha. What more can a girl ask for.. We left around 12 and saw Shah. The last person that we wants to bump into, especially after gym.

Its raining. Im going to blaja ugama later. And straight after that, we'll be heading for Jb. My niece getting married. But its raining. How? Im not taking car. But motor. hmm....

Oh, yesterday was food junction's uncle last day. I ate his fried fish mee. These few days, his mee is tasteless. Well, its understandable. Uncle is depress. And what's with people who wears sleeveless and never shave their underarms. haiz..

Ok. I wanna pack my stuffs for jb. Gdbye.


5:39 PM Friends are like roses... you have to look out for the pricks!