<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21981355?origin\x3dhttp://siti-fatimah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, April 13, 2006
Its Good Friday's eve today.

Today, i feel a bit better than yesterday. Well, i guess its a new day. We must start everyday with a smile. =)

Since the holidays last 3 weeks, i have been sleeping very late. The earliest i slept was 1 am. The latest was 5 am. But i still manage to wake up at 9, or latest, 9 plus. haha. Yesterday was funny. I was halfway reading the magazine and i ter-doze off around 1.30. My mum wake me up at 1.50. haha. Maybe bcos i'm too depress yesterday. haiz.

Just now, around 630pm, i went to my ex-neighbour's house to send her some food. My uncle send me there in his vespa. Cool.! I even had future plans about what i shall do with the vespa after i get my license. heh. At the parking lot, my uncle parked his vespa near a yellow super four, my dream bike. I was praising and praising and praising about the bike. My dream bike, ok. haha. After sending the food, this time, my uncle parked his vespa beside the bike. I started praising the bike again. Suddenly, my elbow ter-touch the bike. Alamak. Got alarm seh.! Lucky short one. So much for praising the bike.! haiz.

I hate impatient drivers. Those who must horn when the car in front of them is a bit slow. Like as if 5 seconds can kill them. They are bunch of monkeys and idiots and chimpanzees and all the animals in the world. I just hate a lot of things lah. I also don't know why. haiz.

Well, school's starting this coming monday. Gonna buy school books with biba and maybe su this saturday, if jadilah. If buy on monday, sure the queue will be like the 'hello kitty' queue. Weehee~ I will be in year 2 in like 4 days more. But really, really got to study damn hard. The time-table is really making me breathless. haiz.

Oklah. Till here. Goodbye.


7:40 PM Friends are like roses... you have to look out for the pricks!