<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21981355?origin\x3dhttp://siti-fatimah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, April 03, 2006
Highly recommended by me.


This morning, i shower with my new Palmolive Aroma Creme (Exotic) shower cream. The smell, i tell you, superb lah. Because, they use essential oil. I really love the aroma. It makes me high..~. Wee~ This is so highly recommended by me. Oh, and i should go buy the essential oil too. Chamomile and sandalwood. Didn't know they will smell this good. haha.

Btw, bro is back to the daily 'tekong' routine, coming home only on weekends. He's going for course at Sembawang camp. He jadi driver. Wasted you know cos he already get his driving license. But nevermindlah, always look on the bright side. =) . Yesterday, his 'friend' gave us some stuffs that she bought from Batam. First time my mum saw her. haha. I must say that she gives a good first impression. My mum keep on praising her. haha. Goodlah like that.

WE.

Today, WE will be watching movie. Wee~. Finally, a dream that come true. haha. Only 3 of us will knowlah. We had been planning for movie since don't know when, and finally, here comes the day. haha. Will update bout the outing soon..

Hmm.. I forgot already how Mr A. looks like. haiz. Nevermindlah. Its just a crush anyway. gaha. Actually, i have a new crush. I shall find his face in the internet first. I will post it soon. =)

I wanna go ambrosia, again. =)


10:52 AM Friends are like roses... you have to look out for the pricks!