<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21981355?origin\x3dhttp://siti-fatimah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Happy day.

Hello. Today morning, woke up at 630am to pray and then thought wanna continue to sleep till 8am, but the eyes just don't wanna close. So end up listening to MP3.

Later, after bath, i went to organise the songs in my brother's mp3. Its a long story but i shall just cut it short. After organising, when i pulled out the usb cable, the mp3 suddenly create problems. The blue light is on but there's no word at the lcd. Haiz. I started to get panic attack. I thought the mp3 is going to heaven just like my tv. I was sad, angry and disappointed. Haiz. My dear mum ask me to take her receiver. So nice of her. Well, she's always nice. So at school, i lied to my friends. I told them my mp3 battery's flat. Sorry friends. But i eventually told them the truth later.

After school, i went to Toa Payoh to take my nursing uniform. My dear mum company me. I look good in the uniform lah. (Self-praise.) Who else wanna praise me if not myself kan.. Sue went for wisdom tooth extraction. Gd luck! Huda went to meet her friend. Nat went to J8 to watch movie with her cousin brother. Claire went home. Biba stuck in school for mcg.

At Toa Payoh interchange, a late patient's daughter in law actually said 'hi' to me first. I'm so very shocked. She can recognise me when i'm not wearing uniform. I apologised for her loss and ask her how is she. We chatted for like 5 mins and parted after that. I feel so touched. Went to Bishan later to buy some things for my bro. Bought something to with my mum. Thanks mak for letting me use ur ic. Later after isya' i company you go buy durian and update the bank book ok.

Oh, i'm just so happy today. And my bro's mp3 is still alive. haha. What more can i ask for. =)

Ok. Wanna go pray and follow my mak go buy durian. Gdbye.


7:59 PM Friends are like roses... you have to look out for the pricks!